When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari by Panerai

alant

Hi dear all,

Is it true most of the Ferrari Panerai replicas are pretty well made even straight out from the box without any further modification being done compared to other Panerai and other general replica watches? And which models are the better made ones in the Ferrari series? And any comments for models like the FE...08/09/10 etc? Thanks.

I've got a FER002. It's a great rep compared to gen. Only four points: weak AR (gen is not strong comparing to other brands as Breitling but stronger than the rep's), too thin date font, bad lume in hands and incorrect case back (the serials are from the FER008). So FER008 is better because hasn't got date window so only two weak points in this model. Modding here is easy: a AR coating and a superlume hands.

Thanks for sharing pals! Keep the comments coming in. Well, I'm in fact looking at a few models like the FER00008, FER00004, FER00011 and FER00013. Any comments on these few models?

AR wise I'm not sure too as not stated on those dealers' sites, so if never put I assume don't have AR. Next, since these are running on the Asia 7750 movements, are you all comfortable with the movement and for the price is it worth it?