When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need suggestions on TWG Rolex LV crystal...

Excellent service from Andrew (TWG), first off.

I compared my LV to gen and the crystal does not appear to protrude out as far as the genuine. Is this just my eyes or should I opt for a modification?

I want real shaphire and preferable an etched crown at 6...

Thoughts anyone?

Excellent service from Andrew (TWG), first off.

I compared my LV to gen and the crystal does not appear to protrude out as far as the genuine. Is this just my eyes or should I opt for a modification?

I want real shaphire and preferable an etched crown at 6...

Thoughts anyone?

In my opinion I wouldn't worry about the crystal... 99% of people wouldn't notice it. If however, it bugs the shit out of you then why not...

By the way, it's odd that you just got an lv without the etched crown. My LV does have the etched crown at the 6:00 position and I've had it about a year :g:

In my opinion I wouldn't worry about the crystal... 99% of people wouldn't notice it. If however, it bugs the [censored] out of you then why not...

By the way, it's odd that you just got an lv without the etched crown. My LV does have the etched crown at the 6:00 position and I've had it about a year :g:

I typed with haste...let me clarify, my crystal does have the etched crown, but if I were to replace the crystal, I would prefer one with the etching, as well.

Also, the thicker crystal would increase the magnification a bit. That would make the mag. spot on.

Thx.