When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap choice for white Steelfish

dafwog

Another happy SFSO owner here!

The white Steelfish is a very pretty thing, and mine arrived from Andrew yesterday. I ordered the bracelet because I knew I'd want the option of wearing with a bracelet and I could always grab a strap for it later.

Well after a day of wear, I have to say the bracelet was more comfortable than I first feared. Only problem is my arm is ready to drop off with the sheer weight of the thing so I'm going to have to get myself a strap pretty sharpish.

I've seen the nice pics of the white SFSO on Breitling blue rubber and brown leather but I'd be interested to hear opinions from others (and maybe some pics) about what strap they think suits this watch best. I'm inclined to go for black, but I'm never sure about a black strap with an off-white face.

I've been wearing mine on the OEM Black Rubber and it is extremely comfortable and seems to suit the watch best

For a diving watch, I'm amazed at how short the rubber strap is, I've got a large wrist and it won't fit me. It'd never go over a wetsuit :(

I have to say brown croc looks awesome on a white SOSF or white Chronomat Evo

Please post a Pic of that brown beauty :Jumpy:

My favourite is the rubber strap; but a topquality sporty black/grey sharkskin would look great too!

(the new unused leather camel strap is just laying around...)

296337-1559.jpg

296337-1560.jpg

Edited by Timepiece