When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hey! noobie from nyc

Hello everyone,

im fairly new to the replica scene. i found this site from repgeek.com. i'm a recent college grad looking for some nice things to spend my hard earned cash on particularly Breitling reps. Very new to watches in general i still use my very old school guess watch. haha ...

Looking forward to learning and buying!

i dont understand how vip works... i have seen a couple of post's that mention dealers such as ruby but i cant seem to find that link to the watches.

thanks,

eric

Hello everyone,

im fairly new to the replica scene. i found this site from repgeek.com. i'm a recent college grad looking for some nice things to spend my hard earned cash on particularly Breitling reps. Very new to watches in general i still use my very old school guess watch. haha ...

Looking forward to learning and buying!

i dont understand how vip works... i have seen a couple of post's that mention dealers such as ruby but i cant seem to find that link to the watches.

thanks,

eric

Go to the initial page that lists all of the forum sections, and the watch sellers are under the "collectors" heading. I would also suggest checking out trustytime.com and perfectclones88.com, thats where I get my watches from, I think those sites are easier for noobs. They are easier to navigate and you can pay with a credit card. I'll probably get crucified by the veterans for sending someone off of the forum to buy watches, but I just think the big websites are easier. The best Breitling reps out there are the Steelfish Superocean and the Chronomat Evolution in my opinion, and you can pretty much find those anywhere.

-Matt

thanks for the reply,

i only see a section on watch collectors, then a sub division watch collectors galleries.

im guessin the site is goin thru some changes right now. i would like to upgrade also but that seems like its not working either.

i have my eye on a steelfish.... theres a post by a member named rolli that has one of the best rep's i've ever seen.

cant wait to become vip and find out where he got it from.

Welcom, Well you came just at the right time, their are some great breitlings out recently the stealfish is great! need to get one my self. The VIP function should be working, it is all about supporting this great place of ours. This place is full of very helpfull people, the site is not biased to any dealer in any way and you will always get an honest answer to a well formed question. Just use the search function before asking who has the best sub!!! lol

thanks for the reply,

i only see a section on watch collectors, then a sub division watch collectors galleries.

im guessin the site is goin thru some changes right now. i would like to upgrade also but that seems like its not working either.

i have my eye on a steelfish.... theres a post by a member named rolli that has one of the best rep's i've ever seen.

cant wait to become vip and find out where he got it from.

The collectors galleries are the watches that each collector has for sale. Some of the collectors have prices posted and others you will have to send an email or hit the PM (private message) button and ask them. It's also useful sometimes to mail a seller and ask them specifically if they have something that isn't listed. A lot of times they don't have everything listed on their gallery. Happy watch buying.

-Matt