When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

L@@k here ! help your old friend

warbody

considering how similar the reps are, i would certainly recommend that you go to an AD and check them out. it's one thing to see the pics on the internet, and a whole different story having them in hand or on your wrist.

but where are the rest of the omega and panerai fans?

chime in!!!

One of the things I love about reps is that if you are trying to choose between two different watches, chances are you will be able to get both. Can't really pull that off with gens. Now with that being said if it has to be one or the other than the 192 for sure. Yes the gen is $20k but the great thing about pams are that no one knows what they are, much less how much they cost.

Of course my opinion is slightly biased since I have been certified as having Paneraitis Phase 4! :lol:

One of the things I love about reps is that if you are trying to choose between two different watches, chances are you will be able to get both. Can't really pull that off with gens. Now with that being said if it has to be one or the other than the 192 for sure. Yes the gen is $20k but the great thing about pams are that no one knows what they are, much less how much they cost.

Of course my opinion is slightly biased since I have been certified as having Paneraitis Phase 4! :lol:

Yeahh at the end with rep's you can get both ... i love that part ! ...

Which panerais you own Drizznay?

Im starting to like Pam 111 Swiss Unitas from Josh ... still in love with the 192 ( cheating )

Can you post some wristshoots guys? :bangin:

I have both a PO and a 192. The more special watch is......... the 192. It's a beauty.

As for the last 5% of details in regard to accuracy, no one will know anyway. The 192 was a limited edition with production in the hundreds or low thousands, I believe. So the odds of running into someone who knows what a Pan is, what a 192 is, and how to spot a fake 192 is almost infintesimal. Of course, if you happen to run with Pan dealers or Pan experts, then that might alter the odds. But hardly more than for any other Pan rep, in my opinion.

I have the PO and while it is a nice watch, I think I prefer the Pam...especially if you but a cordovan brown strap on it.

PO is really close... try and search for some reviews either here or at TRC.

But honestly if I was to choose I would go for PAM 111.

BTW you've got a cool member number :)

Discussions about warbody's member probably should be restricted to the looney bin. :D