When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Purewhite Hennessy

dariusp

I had my aunt get me a bottle of Purewhite Hennessy when she went to the Bahamas last week and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find it sold online because it's not available in the States.

Thanks!

as far as i know, it is ILLEGAL to ship alcohol thorugh the post in the united states!

i had a lot of trouble getting alcohol into the states when i lived there (exactly, i was not old enough to buy it back then :lol: ) because almost noone would risk sending it from outside US! and in the conus there are close to none who sell alcohol over the net!

I had my aunt get me a bottle of Purewhite Hennessy when she went to the Bahamas last week and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find it sold online because it's not available in the States.

Thanks!

Read this about the Purewhite Hennessy

Hennessy Purewhite is made 100% from white grapes in the Charente region of France and aged in old barrels, some of which are half a century years old. These barrels have less tannin accounting for Hennessy's Purewhite's unique transparent gold colour, roundness and softness. Born by this audacity, Purewhite flaunts its make with a difference, its golden colour complemented with delicate yet intense aromas.

Unlike Timeless, Purewhite will appeal to the young crowd looking for fresh, natural and uncomplicated flavours, and who will be surprised to find it in a glass of cognac. It is best enjoyed chilled (6 to 8 degrees) and can be drunk with tonic, coke, ice cream soda and cranberry juice. The bottle’s modern sleek design and screw-top capsule add to its personality and instantly embodies its provocative new-age temperament.

uncomplicated flavours :g:

Read this about the Purewhite Hennessy

Hennessy Purewhite is made 100% from white grapes in the Charente region of France and aged in old barrels, some of which are half a century years old. These barrels have less tannin accounting for Hennessy's Purewhite's unique transparent gold colour, roundness and softness. Born by this audacity, Purewhite flaunts its make with a difference, its golden colour complemented with delicate yet intense aromas.

Unlike Timeless, Purewhite will appeal to the young crowd looking for fresh, natural and uncomplicated flavours, and who will be surprised to find it in a glass of cognac. It is best enjoyed chilled (6 to 8 degrees) and can be drunk with tonic, coke, ice cream soda and cranberry juice. The bottle’s modern sleek design and screw-top capsule add to its personality and instantly embodies its provocative new-age temperament.

uncomplicated flavours :g:

I tasted it and it is very smooth, but does not have as strong a flavor as VS. Strong kick though.