When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Fully serviced + upgraded DDW 3717 From Puretime Angus

rckh

This is the 2rd reps from Puretime Angus. It's new A7750 28.8K movement; no more slipping hand, no more jurking Chrono-second. I send it to my watchsmith for fully serviced + swap the ETA Date-Day wheel.

This's my 100th post on RWG & I gave it to my dealer faithful Puretime (Angus). Good communication as always (We're HK'er), Fast Delivery (1 day after payment), BOMB-proof package (Spend 5 mins to unpack EVERY SINGLE TIME..),Personal QC ( I hate dropshipper!!!)

~ Light AR on sapphire

~ Clear, Sharp & accurate print on dial

~ Keeping COSO time +/-4sec (regulated by my watchsmith for sure)

~ Detail case back engravement

~ Nice & beautiful engravement on crown

~ Absolutely comfortable

~ Well finish & polished (Except the Lug-ear)

X Absolutely difficult to source a pair of good leather strap for it (Abnormal 21mm lug-width...)

X Very difficult to remove the SS band ( I broken 2 pairs of springbar already....)

X Day wheel not fit s ETA7750 (Still a little mis-alignment on Mon,Wed....Gear size problem of A7750)

Here we go!!!

post-3339-1188474554_thumb.jpg

post-3339-1188474563_thumb.jpg

post-3339-1188474579_thumb.jpg

post-3339-1188474589_thumb.jpg

post-3339-1188474614_thumb.jpg

post-3339-1188474623_thumb.jpg

post-3339-1188474633_thumb.jpg

post-3339-1188474643_thumb.jpg

post-3339-1188474651_thumb.jpg

post-3339-1188474766_thumb.jpg

I would like to add to your post!

I also bought a 3717 from Angus with upgraded black leather band.

Unfortunately, the first parcel arrived and someone in the postal service had stolen the watch from the package. I told Angus and he was very quick to send me out a replacement at no extra charge (great customer service and communication +++)

I received the replacement the following week and must say its absolutely perfect! I have also received a 21/18mm band from Tourby he is selling on the bracelet/strap trade forum and it fits perfectly and feels/looks AWESOME.

Will take photos when I get a chance.

In summary - ordering a watch from Angus is risk free and highly recommended as the quality you receive is tip top.

Cheers,

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
Fantastic watch you have there!

Hope you don't mind me asking, but is it impossible to swap the DDW and have it align perfectly?

In my case; not at all. It's the day-wheel gear issue(Not problem) on A7750. However, don't worry about it; just a little bit off.

Best Regards,

Raymond