When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 050 - Looking to purchase and mod one

alanytical

Pete,

MBW = "Maria Best Watch", he was a dealer a long time ago that started importing watches he purchased at MBK Mall in Bangkok, Thailand. MBK/MBW term is used interchangeably to describe watches that hail from the MBK Mall. I purchased mine from Narikaa and I highly recommend him.

melu, I think it's a hit or miss, a friend just got an 049 (white dial) from one of the major dealers and I was not very impressed, the cyclops was way off over the date window. The overall impression of the watch was that it was sloppy.

The MBW version w0lf is talking about is in a different class, just look at it - it's beautiful, very well replicated.

Well after w0lf's excellent photos and review on repgeek I just ordered an 049 white dial from Narikaa who is going back to Thailand soon and will hand pick one for me.

Saw pics of the white dial on repgeek and it looks really good, I am stoked!

melu, I think it's a hit or miss, a friend just got an 049 (white dial) from one of the major dealers and I was not very impressed, the cyclops was way off over the date window. The overall impression of the watch was that it was sloppy.

The MBW version w0lf is talking about is in a different class, just look at it - it's beautiful, very well replicated.

I know, but you can't buy the MBW version from online dealers... I meant the ones that are sold online. Sorry for the confusion.

Well after w0lf's excellent photos and review on repgeek I just ordered an 049 white dial from Narikaa who is going back to Thailand soon and will hand pick one for me.

Saw pics of the white dial on repgeek and it looks really good, I am stoked!

How much are you paying for it? Any chance he could get one for me too?

melu, PM Narikaa, he will take care of you.

Put a deposit on it today, the more I think about it, the more I can't wait. Now I'm researching a nice strap for it, what fun.