When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy?

brassmunk

Hi guys!

I've been trying to buy a Tag Heuer Carrera for a long time now, but I can't find a working website among links that sells them. Don't know where to find the PT site, Silix doesn't seem to work and TT seems to be gone with the wind. Do you know aout perfect-clones, can I trust them? Will that be the same replica?

Thanx for all the help guys, it's been really usefull! Anyway, I think I'm buying one from Silix Prime. I'm going to make an e-mail order and pay via some special link or something because it doesn't work to register to their site. Doesn't feel too safe but I can trust thses guys, right? Any advice?

Thanx for all the help guys, it's been really usefull! Anyway, I think I'm buying one from Silix Prime. I'm going to make an e-mail order and pay via some special link or something because it doesn't work to register to their site. Doesn't feel too safe but I can trust thses guys, right? Any advice?

please use the search function!! You'll have to email Jay at Silix-prime before ordering. He'll give you his info and also confirm your order which you'll have to pay Via PayPal. The website is not used to actually purchase the watch, basically only as a platform for Jay to display the watches he has in stock. (but ask if you want something you don't see.. usually he can get his hands on it)

-ryan