When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen or rep?

kasigi

Not sure, Pug. Someone I know posted it elsewhere and said that he has two Rolexes, but hasn't posted any other pictures and he's never mentioned them before. You could be right, or he could just not wear them very often (I've never seen him with one on his wrist and he's never commented on any of my watches). He could of course have just downloaded the picture from somewhere *shrug*

Not sure, Pug. Someone I know posted it elsewhere and said that he has two Rolexes, but hasn't posted any other pictures and he's never mentioned them before. You could be right, or he could just not wear them very often (I've never seen him with one on his wrist and he's never commented on any of my watches). He could of course have just downloaded the picture from somewhere *shrug*

Oh, you mean you don't know?

I don't think this picture is enough for me to make a definite decision on. Looks real enough to me but I'll leave this to the real experts. :D