When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty's new gmt!

space

That is correct.

... Uh, this is way off-topic, But just to correct, Norway got the consitution and was "handed over" from the Danes to the Swedes in 1814.. ( 17 May) Then, in 1905, we got the independence from Sweden.

And, very nice Omega Seamaster GMT. Crisp dial and nice color-combination... At least there is not the pearl to worry about. But it is the first time I see a GMT-watch advertised with the 24-hour hand hidden. :) Not a great trick!

Edited by chrgod

And, very nice Omega Seamaster GMT. Crisp dial and nice color-combination... At least there is not the pearl to worry about. But it is the first time I see a GMT-watch advertised with the 24-hour hand hidden. :) Not a great trick!

No pearl, no HE valve.

I didn't quite get the pictures either. All the hands should be visible in "promotion pics" like these...

I acted quicker than usual, and ordered one before I changed my mind. :D

Along with a Speedmaster Ladies pink mop, for my girlfriend.

It's important to "bribe" your girlfriend sometimes. Makes it easyer to order another watch later on. :whistling:

I don't think I have ever seen a Seamaster rep with the correct wave pattern on the dial. On the reps the wave pattern is centered on a wave tip, while the gens is one quarter wavelength off-center.

Edited by delle