When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi, Yep i'm new too!

Just wanted to say hello and how glad I am I found this site. I was so close to buying from some mainstream ripoff site but was scared of fraud. I currently own an orginal Rolex Explorer II. I have always fancied a sub and didnt want to drop cash for another watch at this point in my life. I just placed my order with PT for the LV Ulitmate Sub.. My question is how long will shipping norrmally take(im on east coast) and I am curious about the watch and its resistance to water. Once again I'm new so if I said anything I shouldnt have sorry and thanks for your help in advance.

I ordered a Sub on April 10th from PT.

It arrived here in Texas 5 days later!

I think everyone gets his products in 4-6 days.

Congrats on the LV Sub.

My friend has a replica sub and I know he has been to 30ft deep diving with no problems at all.

Keep a close eye on the "O" ring on the case tube. If it starts deteriorating, have it replaced. Done by any watchmaker for very little cost.

A little silicone lubricant on the "O"ring will ensure a good seal and long life!

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

Hey TXJB how do you like your sub? Have you had any problems?

This may be really stupid question but, How do I remove the links to get a proper fit? Do I go to a jeweler?

Hey TXJB how do you like your sub? Have you had any problems?

This may be really stupid question but, How do I remove the links to get a proper fit? Do I go to a jeweler?

I really like the Sub. It is a very good replica and have had no problem at all.

As for the bracelet sizing, all you need is a set of jewelers screwdrivers (Lowes, Home Depot, Radio Shack) for about $6.00.

Simply remove the screw in the side of the bracelet, remove a link and reattach. If it is close to fitting "as is", you can take a toothpick and make small adjustments on the flip-lock clasp by pushing the springbar in on each side.

I have a large wrist and have always had to add a link over what comes from the factory, even on the real Rolex.

Suggest you put a tiny drop of locktite or similar on the screw to keep it from backing out!

Enjoy your Sub.

Great to have you here akelly :group:

I wouldn't redommend to use your rep for scuba diving or swimming before testing... i you have a rep-friendly watchsmith let him pressure test your watch so you're on the safe side...