When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EL Santo 100 Chronograph - screws or pins?

TmeShare

Is this the ETA 7753 version?

I can't answer your questions... but I know tonton2000 had the genuine strap and got it onto the watch but he had the 7753 version. Check for his older posts. I think he hasn't connected his internet connection at home yet.

I was wondering the same thing. I bought some replacement straps from HKTan and I can seem for the life of me, remove the screws on the case. They are definately screws, but I am not sure if they are just cosmetic. I have a hammer tool but don't want to pound on it if they are indeed screws. I hope someone has the answer.

If it's the same model as Trusty's, then I believe they are pins that LOOK like screws. Hence, you tap them out :-) I have the 7753 and learned this info from one of our members who switched out the strap. I am pretty sure that there will be no difference btween the Asian and Swiss pins. Fake screws. Good luck!

If it's the same model as Trusty's, then I believe they are pins that LOOK like screws. Hence, you tap them out :-) I have the 7753 and learned this info from one of our members who switched out the strap. I am pretty sure that there will be no difference btween the Asian and Swiss pins. Fake screws. Good luck!

Thanks man!!! That worked!! You are awesome!!