When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New BCE TT, Bezel Problem

ispolef

I hope you weren't trying to move the bezel clockwise

as he said.. It's a unidirectional rotating bezel.. do a full turn to align it back !

oh and please, read the recommendation on this site about 7750 before using it ! Don't kill such a nice watch !

Edited by vric

I could not find the BCE version of TT dial and case with SS bracelet (not TT) in the breitling website or in their recent (including 2007) catalogs. I guess this model exists? Maybe it is new? Anybody knows?

Edited by rafib

I could not find the BCE version of TT dial and case with SS bracelet (not TT) in the breitling website or in their recent (including 2007) catalogs. I guess this model exists? Maybe it is new? Anybody knows?

My local Breitling AD prices and sells the watch and bracelet or strap separately. Believe it or not, they'd be perfectly happy to take your money for any combination of colors or styles of watch and bracelet/strap you like.

Thank you guys, you're right. Probably the non TT bracelet is a bit cheaper (at least the gen). The black/gold with SSB looks like a nice piece to me. Of course I agree about the AD happy to sell any combination as long as you pay the price