When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get gen Breitling parts?

squeaker

i have more gen parts then any AD you will ever go to.

i have posted them here... very few have ever purchased these parts.. only the real serious hard core collectors and modders..

you HAVE to remember that breitly is not like rollie.... rollie sells about 6x-10x more watches then breit. so parts are more readily avail... that plus rollie never changes their designs so the life cycle of one particular model is much longer... therefore breit parts are much more $$$ when compared to rollie parts.. used/pulled parts for rollies are pretty common because of the aforementioned lifecycle and quantity, therefore these parts are listed on scambay and sell because the dealer is just looking to move used parts.. the sale price means nothing to him he just wants to move the stock that he has no use for after a repair. however NEW STOCK parts are very expensive... either for rollie OR breitly.. and some parts do not exist but only in the AD repair centers.

I have NEW STOCK parts. THESE parts are EXPENSIVE when compared to used parts from repaired rollies that are sold on the bay.

• 4 months later...