When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega constellation for lady

skjalg

Hi everybody, I am trying to get my girlfriend a watch but it is really hard to get any info from King on this watch.

What I am wondering is if there is anyone that have bought this model from her and can tell me that the model in the pictures is the lady version (22mm)? When I ask King I get replies like:

"

hi,friend:

is automatic .and is lady size price,and men is 40mm.lady is 22mm size

"

Hehe, so you must understand that it is a bit hard to get the proper information from her..

Anyway here is the watch I am curious about:

http://www.cclv.net/OMEGA-081.htm

If anyone know of other dealers with this watch dont hesitate to let me know!

Hi everybody, I am trying to get my girlfriend a watch but it is really hard to get any info from King on this watch.

What I am wondering is if there is anyone that have bought this model from her and can tell me that the model in the pictures is the lady version (22mm)? When I ask King I get replies like:

"

hi,friend:

is automatic .and is lady size price,and men is 40mm.lady is 22mm size

"

Hehe, so you must understand that it is a bit hard to get the proper information from her..

Hence why I've never bought from her or Ruby (although I'm sure they're fine. It's just a quirk of mine).

For these types of watches, I stick to the services of Andrew. His Connie range seems to be from 39/38mm (I've seen both) for the male version, 22.5mm for the female. The watch you pictured may or may not have MOP, but he has both versions, including the blinged out ones.

http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...products_id=395

MOVEMENT: Jap Quartz

CASE DIAMETER: 22.5mm

THICKNESS: 9mm

DIAL COLOR: White Dial

CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel 316L

BRACELET: Stainless Steel 316L Deployant Bracelet

FRONT GLASS: Synthetic Sapphire

BACK GLASS: Solid signed Case Back

BEZEL: Engraved Roman numerals Bezel

HACK MOVEMENT:

CLASP TYPE: Deployant Clasp

DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 position"

Purists don't like quartz movements, but I've found that Quartz watches actually last a lot longer than Asian automatics. 2-5 on average for me. However, it's your call. Seems to me King's version is more complete.

The Connie is not on my radar, especially the tiny ladies version, but certainly it is a gorgeous watch any woman would love to receive. Good luck. :)