When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Corum Admirals Cup---Quick and Dirty Pics

italiano17771

so i just received my corum admirals cup this morning and i thought i would snap a few pics. overall i think the build quality of the watch is great...the dial is very detailed...the weight is like a feather since it is made out of titanium....the biggest flaw or mistake or whatever you wanna call it is by far the lack of AR!!! the genuine has very strong AR and is not even in the same league as the real deal. the strap is very comfortable and does not collect dust like some other rubber straps....its 24 mm at the lugs and all the way throughout. the buckle is huge..about as big as some of the paneria oversize buckles.

the pics for the most part are pretty bad....i just wanted to take a couple quickies to show the comparison with some other watches. i did not take a lume shot, but i have to rate the lume up there with the IWC CD. it is very impressive....all the numerals around the dial light up along with the second hand at 9 and the minute/hour hand.

heres some quick pics...like i said before theyre pretty bad. i will try to take some better ones later on this weekend.

corum001mz4.jpg

corum002ol6.jpg

corum003nd5.jpg

corum007pj6.jpg

corum014ve6.jpg

corum013yw8.jpg

corum005mc4.jpg

corum010cs0.jpg

corum008ef3.jpg

corum009gp8.jpg

Great to see some live pics :)

Have does it wear compare to the breitling evo?

Cheers,

Dani

its very comfortable. if you have or ever saw the iwc cd it has the same type of attachment from the strap to the case. the rubber strap just goes stright back like the CD....kinda molds to your wrist. it is much bigger, but its very light since its titanium.

sorry for the bad pics will have some better pics up in a couple hours.