When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Broken links to pics...

sulone88

To Mods, Admin and the rest of RWG,

I use the search feature alot and I find it work's great. Although I have encountered one major flaw, broken pic links! Arrrhhh.......it kills me. Taking the time to preform a search, read through the threads and find the information you MAY be looking for, then BAAAM! dead end! So I'm kindly asking members that choose to post pics to devote a site to their photos, Photobucket, Imageshack, Flickr, etc. Open a account and use it exclusivelly for posting pics. Once the pic is posted DO NOT DELETE them in your album. Even if the pics are horrible, it just may hold a answer to what sombody is looking for. All the sites are free and have a large amount a space 1-3gigs. I know I'm fairly new here but I try to comtribute were I can and also paid for a 1 year VIP membership to support this forum. So let's all work together to keep RWG as the best rep forum out there.

Thank you for your time,

Sulone

Mary-Jane-sexy-y-Spiderman1.jpg

Admin has now added a new system, which downloads all members' pictures from the photo hosting sites (Imageshack, Photobucket, etc.) to the forum archive/database, so this isn't a problem in the future anymore.