When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dings Bangs Scratches

Victoria

When you're a watch collector, you have to expect some misfortune to befall one of your watches, some day.

Unless one keeps a watch wrapped up in cling film, if you put a watch on your wrist, chances are excellent you'll ding, bang, scratch, scuff, knock or on rare festive occasion, ruin your watch with a dremel tool after having had half a bottle of Goldschl

Damn~ V....those are some dings right there~ LOL

I have one major scratches on my PO bracelet....

Picture837.jpg

How did it happened?....

This perverted asshat was keep touching my fiancee's hip while we were at dance floor....

She gave me a look and as soon as I saw him doing that.....I snapped.....I'm no touch guy or anything but when it's need to be done, I get it done....

After knocking this asshat on the floor, I saw this major scratches on my bracelet......which made me even more MAD!!!!!!!!!!

But by that time, security came and kicked us all out from the club......

I probably can get this scratches out with a cape cod but I'm leaving it like this to show my fiancee whenever she doesn't listen to me.....

"Look what I've done to my watch to protect you!!!!".....then she listens.......works every damn time~ hehehe

Damn~ V....those are some dings right there~ LOL

HMMM. Is this said as in, "Oh come Vic, stop being the drama queen. They ain't nuttin'!" OR "Wow, you were so right, sorry we doubt ya!"

I'll take it was a bit of both. ;)

I have one major scratches on my PO bracelet....

Wow, those are some deep scratches, Jiro...but on to the story.

She gave me a look and as soon as I saw him doing that.....I snapped.....I'm no touch guy or anything but when it's need to be done, I get it done....

After knocking this asshat on the floor, I saw this major scratches on my bracelet......which made me even more MAD!!!!!!!!!!

But by that time, security came and kicked us all out from the club......

I probably can get this scratches out with a cape cod but I'm leaving it like this to show my fiancee whenever she doesn't listen to me.....

"Look what I've done to my watch to protect you!!!!".....then she listens.......works every damn time~ hehehe

LOVE IT, just fantastic. This a MAN right there. Not that I advocate bad boy behaviour, but standing up for your lady is the single-most important thing any man who loves, can do. Bar none.

I would've bailed you out of gaol myself, baby! Hocked the Davidsen Fiddy in a sec!

As for the scratches, as the old saying goes, "You should see the other guy."

Wow. I'm guessing you need some serious Cape Cod elbow grease, or just leave it there as evidence of your testosteronal fortitude.

Thanks for the story! And keep reminding her of it. :)