When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some Dials I finished a couple days ago

TWP

Here are some dials that i did with C3/C1/GU8F. They were put under 60 watt bulb to charge for 30 seconds each. :whistling: Just imagine a full day in light! Note: The 127 Dial was not glued down at the time I took this picture because i decided to redo it.

Cheers

063.jpg

Here are some dials that i did with C3/C1/GU8F. They were put under 60 watt bulb to charge for 30 seconds each. :whistling: Just imagine a full day in light! Note: The 127 Dial was not glued down at the time I took this picture because i decided to redo it.

Cheers

063.jpg

Nice work! Nothing Quite like a Pam dial at night. (2tailfins)

TWP, looking great! Wonder if one might be mine, perhaps? ;)

Also, is there any reason why the 111 dial in the bottom of the pic appears much brighter than the others? It might just be the coloring that's throwing me off here, but I was just curious.

Yes one of them is yours. The one in the bottom that looks brighter was the last one that i charged. I held each one up to a 60 watt bulb for less than a minute and then put them in the tent to photograph.

Cheers

T

Cheers

Nice...

Question: Is it quicker to fully charge lume if using a UV (blacklight) source rather than normal bulb? Cheers