When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are you ready for something you can't believe your eyes?

PureTime

I think there are still some forum members are looking for those ultimate Fiddy with Swiss Swan neck UNITAS movement and sapphire crystal. Now we have Davidsen's crystal with AR and plus the following SUPER UNITAS-6497 movement and you can build your own super ultimate fiddy, PAM111E or PAM183G.

This beauty is modified from Swiss UNITAS-6497 movement, the printing on the bridge is engraved onto the metal instead of a thin piece of metal plate.

Most importantly, take a look on the Swan Neck regulator, it has the fat pin like original!!!

And I also want to clearfy that the Swan neck regulator is FULLY FUNCTIONABLE instead of just a decleration!!

Enjoy the pics and more pics and pricing information are available on the Dealers area under Pure Time section.

Cheers,

Angus

51546-36121.jpg

51546-36122.jpg

51546-36123.jpg

email sent.

forgot to mention in my mail, will this have no problems with the cannon pinion height?

I would think, get a case, davidsen's 1950 dial and hands, already superlumed and it should all be good :thumbsupsmileyanim:

joshua has the old ones back in stock... and hes trying to get them out for top $! unreasonable price i think, over 400$ for a watch with the OLD swan neck movement... I think I will built some fiddys with those new ones and still be able to sell them for less!

joshua has the old ones back in stock... and hes trying to get them out for top $! unreasonable price i think, over 400$ for a watch with the OLD swan neck movement... I think I will built some fiddys with those new ones and still be able to sell them for less!

I talked to Angus. He told me that the fiddy is using the H series movement, which is not available with the working swan neck movement.

The movement alone is US$268 shipped and the watch is US$388 shipped. My guess was pretty close.

I ll probably get a 111H or 183E.

Edited by cwai02

yes, but I was talking about transplating this movement into my CN fiddy (which cost me close to 100bucks!)

together that would make 368$ for a perfect fiddy (still about 100$ less than joshua is charging for the OLD swan neck fiddy!)