When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lazarus/Elliot/TC Straps

Admin

Well, I've never in my 5 years in the replica "scene" seen one man cause this much fuss.

For the record: I have been defended Elliots right to come here at RWG and get a second chance as all others. Many members have told me that this was a wrong decision and that what he did in the past was much worse than any other member did, who got a second chance. Despite this, he was allowed to come back here as he promised me that he was interested in being a contributing and positive member, anmd I feel everybody deserves a second chance. Reading the different posts made over the last couple of days this seems to be impossible. I guess the "old story" with Elliot has left many people angry and hurt and what went on afterwards has left Elliot with a big chip on his shoulder to many RWG members. I have a feeling that this will be a never ending saga.

Because of this I have asked Elliot to continue his business and postings somewhere else. He is not banned from RWG and his account is still active, but I have told him that I believe it would be better for RWG if he left. And that's what I have to think about. What is best for RWG and you, our great members. There seem to be some sort of "pre-defined" misunderstanding between Elliot and many RWG members and I can't let the kind of threads that have been running for the last couple of days be the standard of this forum.

I've closed all the current threads running about this and I hope we can get back to our regular and very entertaining program here at RWG

Thomas