When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RX Explorer II - White: From EL

AMK000

Hi all ,

I am after (for quite some time now) a R..X EXPLORER II (white dial and long GMT hand).

So far the best ones are from ANDY and EL.

..... I got some pics (from another member from the old RWG I) of ANDY's one.

Is his latest model (no bold date).

Can somebody pls post some pics from EL's one ??? (white - latest model with bold date).

I would like to see if the bold date looks that bad or not. :g:

Andy's has a good date font but rather wrong "o" rings around the dots. These are dark grey (gun color) rather than black.

EL has bold date font (wrong) but correct black "o" rings around the dots.

Thanks in advance.

AMK000

Edited by AMK000

Hi friend

I am interested in EXP II white face too.

last week I emailed several times Trusty, I asked him about the colour, and he replied me that the dots are now BLACK, not grey.

Heyyyy Andrew, pls, confirm us that the dots are now black¡¡¡¡

Hi all ,

I am after (for quite some time now) a R..X EXPLORER II (white dial and long GMT hand).

Can somebody pls post some pics from EL's one ??? (white - latest model with bold date).

Andy's has a good date font but rather wrong "o" rings around the dots. These are dark grey (gun color) rather than black.

Thanks in advance.

AMK000

Hi all ,

Thanks in advance.

AMK000

I see you are still hunting the Explorer II :D Good luck seems like maybe you can finally have the black dots with Andy?? hope you're sucessful

It's on my list too. PT has a nice one as well. I know little about RLX watches, but I think what I'm looking for is a bold bezel font (and clean), thin date, correct hand stack, and good cyclops mag (and hopefully aligned correctly). Any suggestions from the RLX experts??

White dial EXP II is a white whale! I've had several of them. Just seems to be too many pieces of the puzzle to put together, bold bezel font, long, thin GMT hand, date font and mag, etc. I finally settled on a black 2893 version. Bezel font is ok, not as good at Trusty and EL's current offerings, the date font is off and the gmt hand is too short. Still, I love it. I'm actually thinking of buying the gen. I have the EL 063 and it only gets limited wrist time because of that EXP II.

Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Climb on.

I see you are still hunting the Explorer II :D Good luck seems like maybe you can finally have the black dots with Andy?? hope you're sucessful

@Steve: Hey , hi Steve. How you doing ?

Yes indeed. Still hunting it.

@ Trusty: cvan you confirm pls that the "o" rings around the dots are black and on the triangles (at 12 and 6) as well ???

@ Peluso: thanks for the info. Appreciated.

Edited by AMK000

I bought EL's white ExpII. I was told this was the closest to gen available. WRONG! the date font is definitely too fat. :(

@ob1: do you mind posting a pic pls ??? (not just the date font , the whole watch).

Thanks

ok AMK000

I'll try tonight. I'm not to good with computers, so any tips on how to post pics will be appreciated.

:type:

@ob1: do you mind posting a pic pls ??? (not just the date font , the whole watch).

Thanks

ok AMK000

I'll try tonight. I'm not to good with computers, so any tips on how to post pics will be appreciated.

:type:

Do you have a digi cam ?? If not , forget it.

If yes , set it to a small size photo and use macro.

Connect the digi cam via USB to your PC and upload the pic to your hard drive.

Get in to RWG , reply this topic and attch pic via that approprate button (make sure the photo is is not bigger than 250 KB).

With Imageshack if you dont know how to use it, is more difficult.

OB1: if you really having troubles with all these , its ok , just forget it. :D

Even for the members that they know how to do it , sometimes is a pain in the a***h.

I will ask EL to send me one of his own hand made pics.

Thanks

AMK000