When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

the pearl came off of my 5th version bezel... what can i do?!

HMSS013

Contact the dealer you bought it from and see if you can buy a bezel from them.

I'm not saying they will sell you one but its worth a shot.

I found a post in By-tor's excellent Omega guide, detailng how to make your own pearl.

Its not easy but I managed something passable after a couple of attemps, If you are good with your hands and have some tools.......

http://www.replicacollector.com/members/in...showtopic=18430

Failing that, sell it to me at a ridiculously low price.

how complicated is it to replace the bezel... i heard that there was a possibility that a special tool may be needed to press the bezel on?!

if so... would it be an expensive thing to have a jewler do?!

does the gen bezel fit the 5th version rep?! i would seriously consider buying a gen bezel from offrei if that's the case...

i realize that's a pricey choice... but if you want genuine looks... and genuine durability... it sounds worth it to me.

what's the easiest way to lume the new pearl if i were to use the DIY tutorial?!

Edited by HMSS013

Hmmm... the "special tool" you need to remove the old bezel includes a hair-dryer and needle, and the "special tool" you need to affix a new bezel includes "glue".

My suggestion would be to ask your dealer to send you a new bezel and remove & replace accordingly. If none is available, maybe you can ask a mobile dealer to source one for you? Narikaa may or may not be able to do this... it is a long shot but maybe.

Good luck, I hope you fix your watch... and trust me, 99.999999% of people who see it on the street will not notice...