When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new b&r 42mm with date

deltatahoe

I've been looking at this watch lately and pondering the same and because of this thread I'm ready to buy....However, would someone pm me or provide a link to Angus....I've bought all my watches from Andrew and Josh here recently and because I'm a Noob, I don't know Angus....

Thanks,

RBScott :help:

I've been looking at this watch lately and pondering the same and because of this thread I'm ready to buy....However, would someone pm me or provide a link to Angus....I've bought all my watches from Andrew and Josh here recently and because I'm a Noob, I don't know Angus....

Thanks,

RBScott :help:

angus doesn't have a website; his sales section is located here and his member profile (along with his email address) can be found here....

glad that this thread has been useful to some people....i was surprised by the lack of chatter around this watch; i'm really looking forward to getting mine....

deltatahoe

i was surprised by the lack of chatter around this watch; i'm really looking forward to getting mine....

deltatahoe

Well, the B&R is a "love it or hate it" design. But I like that few people purchase the BR01's; whether gen or rep. I have two gens and two reps. They are beautifully crafted and like me, they are unique and "not just another watch".

Everyone who says it's a fashion watch is wrong solely because it has "tool watch" written all over it! :D

Thanks Deltatahoe...I appreciate the help! I wasn't feeling much love there for a bit....nor was I putting PT and Angus together....I've PM'd and emailed, so hopefully will catch up with Angus soon...I think the watch is awesome! I just bought the 46mm, although probably too big, I bought it anyway until I get the 42mm from Angus....hard to find the one he has for sale anywhere else..

Cheers,

rbscott

Thanks Deltatahoe...I appreciate the help! I wasn't feeling much love there for a bit....nor was I putting PT and Angus together....I've PM'd and emailed, so hopefully will catch up with Angus soon...I think the watch is awesome! I just bought the 46mm, although probably too big, I bought it anyway until I get the 42mm from Angus....hard to find the one he has for sale anywhere else..

Cheers,

rbscott

I can get all 3 versions for $150 each, ive negotiated a deal if i get 10 members on board. Its for the PVD group buy but if people just want in for buying the watch, nopvd coating thats fine.