When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Khambo Lama Dashi-dorgio Itighilov

MAHLER

Hi,

does some Russian member of the forum have some news on Khambo Lama Dashi-Dorgio Itighilov :g: ?

I have read a long time ago some news so much on an Italian newspaper.

Here what I have read: "To eighty years from the death his body, of it' mummified, of it' frozen, has been intact. It calls Khambo Lama Dashi-Dorgio Itighilov and has been to the guide of the Russian Buddhism up to 1927. For the Buddhist believers has reached only the nirvana but the continuous science to question him on the mystery that winds the intact body of the Llama that lies immovable in the position of the lotus. Exhumed in 2002, and submitted recently to physician-anatomical examinations, the rests of Itighilov keep on producing interrogative. It deals with a phenomenon for which the actual science has not responded, has admitted Viktor Zviaghin manager of the department of anatomical identification of the most important institute of forensic medicine in Moscow. Preserved dead bodies perfectly, ancient also of centuries, I have been found again in the Caucaso of the north as on the Alps, but the mummification had been provoked by the environment conditions. You treated therefore of phenomenons of hibernation. But in the case of the Llama Itighilov has not been you modifications in the chemical composition neither processes of dehydration. The body has preserved the same features of that of an alive human being. For the believers of the Buriazia, in southern Siberia, Russian region to Buddhist majority in which Itighilov was spiritual guide, nobody is surprised as. For them the saint Llama has never died but has entered meditation, in trip toward the nirvana, to return as had promised among followers in the moment in which Buddhism would have found again the rebirth, after the bloody persecutions of the communist epoch, in Russia postsovietica. And, in fact, his body and' definitely exhumes, after the actual Khambo Lama has authorized the scientific analyses of it, in the year that he had pointed out for his return. Since then you is exposed in one of the many temples reconstructed in the last decade and also the Tibetan Dalai Lama, supreme guide of the world buddhismo, is said some that deals with a phenomenon of transition toward the nirvana. To Ulan-Udè, capital of the Buriazia, has been constituted for a while already an institute entitled Itighilov to the Llama. Revered by his people and respected by the czar Nicola II, Dashi Dorgio Itighilov, to how much he tells, it prepared him to the long sleep in the autumn 1927, after having assumed the traditional position of the lotus, in which is found still and after having announced the merciless repression to his disciples staliniana that of there to few you would have gotten depressed on them completing the Bolshevik sketch of annihilation of a faith formally recognized in the empire of the Romanovs since 1741."

I thank how much they will help me to know better this story.

Mahler

Edited by MAHLER

• 2 weeks later...