When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

111h on new strap

TeeJay

I ordered the strap when the watch arrived, but it's not really what I wanted. I'd anticipated a brushed calf, a lighter color, and constant thickness rather than tapered sides. This brown (to the naked eye) it too dark... It looks black... I only put it on the watch to take a photo of it. I'm a bit disapointed, but, it only cost me

Hmm, I know the feeling.... You never exactly know what you gonna get when you order a strap from a pic. I have 2 straps comming up from the Watchboys and Don, but I have to admit I'm a bit scared, since they're a bit pricey and I hope the color and texture will meet my expectations from the pic....

Have you already checked straps from BOB? They offer very nice quality for an affordable price. For the 111 I can reccomand the honey gator strap hxxp://www.waccex.de/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=470 and the tobaco brown gator strap hxxp://www.waccex.de/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=145_147_176&products_id=468. You can compare these straps with your basic white or black T-shirt :)

Hmm, I know the feeling.... You never exactly know what you gonna get when you order a strap from a pic. I have 2 straps comming up from the Watchboys and Don, but I have to admit I'm a bit scared, since they're a bit pricey and I hope the color and texture will meet my expectations from the pic....

Have you already checked straps from BOB? They offer very nice quality for an affordable price. For the 111 I can reccomand the honey gator strap hxxp://www.waccex.de/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=470 and the tobaco brown gator strap hxxp://www.waccex.de/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=145_147_176&products_id=468. You can compare these straps with your basic white or black T-shirt :)

Thanks for the links, I'll give them a look :) Something that did rather shock me, was the StrapCulture Legend thread. The SC photo shows a gorgeous mahogany colored strap (one I've considered getting) but the strap received, was a rather indistinct 'brown'... Not particalarly inspiring in confidence.... <_< Thanks again for the links :)

Thanks for the links, I'll give them a look :) Something that did rather shock me, was the StrapCulture Legend thread. The SC photo shows a gorgeous mahogany colored strap (one I've considered getting) but the strap received, was a rather indistinct 'brown'... Not particalarly inspiring in confidence.... <_< Thanks again for the links :)

Hmmm, just opened the mail box and my DON strap was in. It is exactly like the pic and very good quality, but seeing in it in the flesh on my 111h unfortunately doesn't convince me. Would have been better if it had contrasting white stitches I think.. Hmmm... :g: