When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Double AR run #2

k2222

After a while I finally managed to finish my 3717 with ETA DWs and k2222's double AR.

It was a real pleasure to deal with you Kuba - and I am sure the first time will not be our last one.

Here is a quick pic of the result:

222ps1.jpg

Where is my crystal?

Cheers!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thusday i should be able to pick up crystals from the lab. of those members:

Trombone

Seltea

ThanTalas

Ajoesmith

Omega

AR0401

Rhes4

Subzero1

Horse

Dockblackrock

User54

Hyster

Watcher

There is one ingenieur crystal scratched by member, it still not ready, but i will give him my own crystal instead (when be back from Pugwash review)

This thusday i should be able to pick up crystals from the lab. of those members:

Trombone

Seltea

ThanTalas

Ajoesmith

Omega

AR0401

Rhes4

Subzero1

Horse

Dockblackrock

There is one ingenieur crystal scratched by member, it still not ready, but i will give him my own crystal instead (when be back from Pugwash review)

great news, and many thanks to you!!!!

Trombone

Seltea

ThanTalas

Ajoesmith

Omega

AR0401

Rhes4

Subzero1

Horse

Dockblackrock

...and what's up with my crystal ?????? :cc_confused: :cc_confused:

I was at the lab. yesterday, but couldn't pick up the crystals , as the set of metal collars had some wrong dimmensions and they couldn't make the process, tomorrow is a holliday in Poland so i was told that monday is first day they can be ready, i will send crystals to to owners same day when i pick them up. Sorry for the delay, if anybody have questions just email me and i will reply within hours. Thx Jakub

Just came back from the lab. i will pick up crystals this week and send them right away to the owners, so EU members should get them about friday, US and Asia hopefully too (as i will use the most expensive shiping method - no extra fees, i'am taking this on me) Thx for the patience and one more time sorry for the delay. Have a great week. Jakub

I just got call from the Lab. crystals are coated and ready for the pick up, there was just one crystal uncoated ( will be coated next week) i dont know which one , hopefully it's my own, but like i said next week gona be ready too. Tomorrow i'am going to the lab. 6 in the morrning and will send them right away to the owners. I will contact everybody now and tomorrow. Thank You All. Best Regards Jakub