When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Panerai - strap suggestions

piratedzeus

Hey,

received my 111h -which is also my first Panerai- today from Trevor - Thanks to him here, GREAT value for the money.

Asian Movement.. so I don't want to spend a fortune on a strap. I am not sure between Croc grain or Calf.

Anyone got good ideas for a a cheap strap - up to 50$? Thanks :)

product_bob000185.jpg

product_bob000186.jpg

product_bob000187.jpg

product_bob000184.jpg

so I don't want to spend a fortune on a strap. I am not sure between Croc grain or Calf.

Hmm, maybe V or I, or someone should make a sticky called, "So you got your first PAM and want a good strap, huh?".

First of all, congrats! There are several recent threads at this very moment, where members talk about receiving their PAM 111s, and the strap drama which followed. ;)

If you are absolutely in need of buying a strap under $50, then look no further than Timeconnection.biz' Daily Specials:

http://timeconnection.biz/page/timeco/CTGY/Special

I like Bob/Waccex, but the quality just doesn't compare. If you wait a day or two, you'll get a brilliant Toscana strap from 33.33 to 44.44, and the high quality Pacis and GeFs for double that -- a steal considering they are $200 and up.

My absolute must-have expensive, but not break-the-bank strap for any Panerista is still the Toscana Fiero.

Good luck!