When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG LUNCH IN SO CAL - SECOND TIME AROUND

Esmarc

RWG'ers, TRC'ers, WT'ers, and RWI'ers (in no particular order I may add...)

:gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering:

I am hosting a second RWG Lunch (Luncheon sounds too formal). Last time, we had people who flew in for the event, people who drove 400 miles, and many people who didn't make it wished they had (or so I'd like to think). For those who attended the first meet, you know that a lot of thought was put into making the event happen. I would love to see this second event be even bigger and better than the first. I'd like to take a call for all those interested. The date will be April 23rd, 2006, promptly at Noon, at El Coyote Restaurant (links for directions below).

So, here's who's shown interest, add your name to the list by posting here.

Yahoo Maps to El Coyote

Maxlove & Max

Trunk21

Zorro

Avitt

Goofy

Eunomians

Coascender

Klink

Stephenrom

Porschespeedster

Tino

RSchultes

Ldtb

Cdigi

SpeedRacerX

RJBoxster

Mikellem

Eagle21

RobertK

FanDeLaU

Yours Truly,

Esmarc :pimp:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone,

As admin and the Mods have asked us to help inform everyone about the NEW RWG, please inform the lunch attendees about the new thread here for the best possible turnout for lunch. A confirmatory post would be much appreciated here. Thanks everyone, and welcome home!

Ya, I'm still in. It will be a long weekend though as I'm just getting back from Vegas the day before.

Klink, I'm sorry Klinkster is dead, but do you have to wear his skull in your bonnet? :wounded1:

only fair, it is in memory.. he was a that kinda guy!

hey, looking forward to seeing some special stuff of yours,

you know ya really got my interest up!

I am going to leave for the Stratosphere (Vegas) in the morning..

gotta remember the tomato juice to color the brewskis

: )

Life is Good!

Klink

only fair, it is in memory.. he was a that kinda guy!

hey, looking forward to seeing some special stuff of yours,

you know ya really got my interest up!

I am going to leave for the Stratosphere (Vegas) in the morning..

gotta remember the tomato juice to color the brewskis

: )

Life is Good!

Klink

Klink, glad life is still good, Steve, thanks for the PM. Found the way over here through all the So Cal traffic and looking forward to the gathering. Count me in.

Thanks everyone for all your continued interest and support!

My original plan was to go to El Coyote and make a personal reservation this Sunday (today). Unfortunately, I have some family issues to attend to and will be unable to go there today. I was trying to visit on a Sunday about noon, as that would give me the best idea of what to expect when it comes to a crowd, service, etc.

Yahoo Maps to El Coyote

Here is the map/directions for everyone. If you haven't posted your reservation since the transfer to the new RWG, please do so. It will make it much easier for me to reserve the right amount of seating.

Thanks,

I regret that I will not be able to attend the lunch. My grandfather passed away early Friday morning. He was 92 and in poor health so his passing was not unexpected but it's still somehow a shock.

I have to be in Dallas by Monday for the funeral. Unfortunately, the $816.20 that I have to pay for a last minute flight has set me back and I simply cannot afford the trip to LA.

Thank you Esmarc for your efforts. I was really looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing a part of the US that I don't get to often.

Coascender,

My deepest condolences go out to you and your family. My Grandfather is the greatest man I know. I'm sure yours meant the same to you. We will toast to you, and the memory of your Grandfather. My heart goes out to you.

Sincerely,

Steve

P.S. I will leave your name on the list, as you will be with us in spirit, and in our thoughts and prayers.

RWG'ers, TRC'ers, and WT'ers (in no particular order I may add...)

:gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering:

I am hosting a second RWG Lunch (Luncheon sounds too formal). Last time, we had people who flew in for the event, people who drove 400 miles, and many people who didn't make it wished they had (or so I'd like to think). For those who attended the first meet, you know that a lot of thought was put into making the event happen. I would love to see this second event be even bigger and better than the first. I'd like to take a call for all those interested. The date will be April 23rd, 2006. Event location and time to follow shortly.

So, here's who's shown interest, add your name to the list by posting here, and stay tuned for an upcoming announcement!

PM someone you know who should go to this upcoming event, spread the interest, spread the word...

Maxlove & Max

Trunk21

Zorro

Avitt & Spouse

Goofy

Tinkerbell9

Johnnyboy

Eunomians

Coascender

Klink

Stephenrom

Porschespeedster

Tino

RSchultes

Bruce79

RapturedSoon & Spouse

Ldtb

Cdigi

SpeedRacerX

RJBoxster

Mikkellem

Eagle21

Yours Truly,

Stay away for a couple of days and i'm third on your list now i see.... -_- ....lol

Thanks for putting this together again Esmarc, hope to see everyone again as well as folks that didn't make it the first time around.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

So it's still on for April 23rd right?

Edited by Zorro

Reservations are set. As I sit and watch the Sopranos, rest assured, our group has a reserved table for twenty plus on the patio of El Coyote. If the tables don't come through, I'll expect some of you Captains to step up to the plate appropriately... <_<

All is well my friends, and please continue to post so I have an absolute number to confirm the day before the lunch.