When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

no stock of SFSO White/Leather combo with Swiss?

dastrix

Well your best bet would be to email around to see who can help you out :)

Have a look here: http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1857

Site list the watch as available, just pick up a strap elsewhere. I have one on the genuine rubber strap, as maany other here do. The gen rubber strap is quite cheap to buy.

cheers :D

Well your best bet would be to email around to see who can help you out :)

Have a look here: http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1857

Site list the watch as available, just pick up a strap elsewhere. I have one on the genuine rubber strap, as maany other here do. The gen rubber strap is quite cheap to buy.

cheers :D

Sounds like a plan, where is the best place to buy the gen strap? i would like a leather one..

if i get a white face, what rubber strap would suit, color wise?

Thanks

Sounds like a plan, where is the best place to buy the gen strap? i would like a leather one..

if i get a white face, what rubber strap would suit, color wise?

Thanks

the only options for a genuine breit rubber strap are black and blue....i would think black would be your best bet. you can find em online for around $75.

Seems no one has stock due to cases not being available?

Does anyone know any dealers has a Swiss/ETA White faced SFSO with brown leather band?

Thanks

I spoke to one of the dealers who said that they spoke to the factory and should be restocked in November.

I spoke to one of the dealers who said that they spoke to the factory and should be restocked in November.

WOW i didnt know this was out of stock ... but November is cool ... i emailed my girlfriend pics of the watch and made this my early X-mas request lol ...... ANOTHER WATCH???!!!! heck yes

I'm so in doubt on what color on the dial I should get for this watch.

I handled the black dial version at the AD the other day, and I wast stunned by it's appearence. But, I simply love the blue one. And I find the white dial the most versatile watch. But i'm quite uncertain on wheter I like it or not :wacko:

Here`s mine on gen rubber:

DSC06092.JPG

DSC06093.JPG

Thanks for the pictures!

Silix eamiled me:

Yes, we have them in stock. It is US$253 shipped to Australia. We just started a special sale on swiss SFSO. We could get leather strap for u. Do u want it seperately or attached to the watch already? Good night.

Seems he has the swiss SFSO in stock with white face!!!