When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB SS @ 260$?

piratedzeus

Silix Prime price: 220$ + Shipping 28$ + 55$ AR (including shipping the crystal back) + Shipping to crystal to k222 (~5$) = 308$

Regular price: 428 + ~30$ Shipping = 458$

Sounds good!

Now some facts:

IMHO the only worth lite version are the white dial version, all SS and SS case + RG bezel.

The SS case + RG bezel version is not yet released but will be some day - I have confirmation from Angus.

Would anyone be interested in a Group Buy on this watch maybe? Silix has already some experiences with this. I would hope we could get the price down by 20-30$, save some shipping (28$ is for 2 watches), maybe ask k222 to get the cost a bit down.... I think getting this down to 260$ is possible.

EU fellows... this would be 185€ for the Big Bang - with REALLY good AR Smile

Maybe I am daydreaming about my aimed price - but we will see. TWP also lately collected ideas for a Group Buy. If we find some interested parties I would send out some PMs/ Mails.

I am NOT interested in any organization concerning

- sending all Payments in one whole WU order to the dealer

- talking about shipping adresses to he dealer

I would love to help this but I will not take any responsibilty. I post every contact with dealers openly on the board and everyone enters/participates on his /her own risk Wink

Thanks! Open for ideas & critics!

Who would be interested?

Edited by piratedzeus

I agree on the fact that the problem is how to pop up this crystal : I'm currently trying to have my lite HBB Ar'ed. It's really a great watch ! It deserves AR.

The group buy and the logics against the "full version" makes sense : why pay 150 dollars more ?