When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Back in the saddle

TeeJay

This one's not for me, but one I bought for my best friend's birthday. I was worried that it wouldn't arrive before we went on our mini-vacation monday, but it arrived today, so I'm going to give it a 24hr field test to check the regulation :) I definitely prefer how PAMs look on brown straps, but hopefully my friend will still like it :)

33e83442.jpg

Yeah you waited too long and kept teasing me. :D The deal from Jomashop was too good to pass up. Gotta have at least one good gen in the collection. It's an early x-mas to myself. The wife and kids will handle the ties and socks.

Well, a good deal's always a good deal. To be honest, I'd've been happy to've sold my E-B, but until the PAM arrived, I had to be sure I had watches I could give to my friends as promised. The only gen in my collection is a Ben Sherman quartz on a black cuff strap which my mother in law got me for christmas the year before last. And a couple of Casios :lol: NOthing wrong with treating yourself once in a while either :lol: