When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Blue submariner non-TT

Thor

Does it exist in gen? I looked around quite a bit and have come to the premature conclusion that it does not.

Thanks

Its not in the rolex sales brouchre I have got, and its not on their website. Not so sure though.

It was made, it was produced a few years back(don't recall the exact time), exclusively for the Asian market.

I have heard of special request SS Blue made by Rolex, but I can't confirm that as fact.

It was not however a standard production run as are SS black or TT.

That's what I heard too. Asian only, but they were made.

Cool thanks. Well I'll take your word for it, I've seen a lot of your posts. Still thinking about just going for the TT anyway and even still since that was an Asian market watch and I'm in the USA.

They exist, but not in modern form. Rather, there is a variation of this watch as a vintage (1680).

Linky.

Some frankensteins exist as well, though not as an official Rolex offering as they are put together from parts.

Yes, it existed and is rare, the current reps are not very close to what the original looked like but since very few have ever seen one maybe it doesn't matter, that is the first rep I initially wanted but decided against it,

if you like it, go for it, its a cool watch.