When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SS Breitling Seawolf with good case and helium valve

ajoesmith

I remember that the old breitling avenger seawolf and avenger chrono factory produced these 2 watches in both Ti and SS. The SS being a fantasy.

I have seen members pics of the SS Chrono avenger but I havent seen any pics of members with the SS version Seawolf.

Does anyone have one?

If so can you post some pics!

Cheers

The Seawolf is one watch that I would love to have. Except my interest is exclusively with the titanium one. What's interesting, though, is that when I first started out on the forum, the idea of tracking down one of these 'legendary' discontinued reps was a really exciting notion.

Now, with the increase in the quality of reps, generally, I'm not nearly as interested in reps like the 'holy grail' SMP with the correct He valve or other such watches...and I suspect that other members aren't either.

The Seawolf is one watch that I would love to have. Except my interest is exclusively with the titanium one. What's interesting, though, is that when I first started out on the forum, the idea of tracking down one of these 'legendary' discontinued reps was a really exciting notion.

Now, with the increase in the quality of reps, generally, I'm not nearly as interested in reps like the 'holy grail' SMP with the correct He valve or other such watches...and I suspect that other members aren't either.

Yeah those Seawolf Titanium discontinued reps are going for too much these days, $400-$500. I would love to get one but for that much I'm ready to start thinking about a used gen or a brand new gen.

Yes, the old Avenger Seawolf is a fabulous watch.

Got it and love it.

The Chrono Avenger is awesome also.

Don't got it, want it very badly.

Anyone got one for sale?

The Avenger Skyland black steel case is way cool too.

Can't wait to see this one in rep, sometime in 2008?

Sign me up for one now!!!