When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

which strap fits the 3717 best?

Merlin

I just can't decide...

the classic bracelet:

3717_02-1.jpg

the white stitches matching the dial

DSC_1258.jpg

really good looking watchboys kevlar strap. unfortunately it's to long for my wrist so I'm gonna shoot it to ebay:

DSC_1263.jpg

but for this weekend it's gonna be my new gen chronoswiss lousiana-alligator:

DSC_1281.jpg

what do you think? or do you have other straps on your flieger? maybe pics...

Edited by Merlin

The 3717 looks great with any of your choices.

Personally I prefer the ss bracelet on my watch.

I actually put a kevlar strap on it at one time, and didn't really care for it.

Your Black alligator gives the watch an elegant feel surely...but the white stitching on your black strap really does highlight the most beautiful chrono dial on the market. Nice choice. Could be next for me. Wear them well.

post-22-1192215645_thumb.jpg

The bracelet is very well made and extremely comfortable. But for me the look is a bit bland and anonymous.

Just personal preference but I prefer the leather strap, and have ordered a dark brown buffalo from HK Tan. IMO a thick and bold leather strap gives this watch more wrist presence. It stands out more and commands attention.

Normally I'd be switching between metal and leather but in this case it's just too hard. Many people including myself have had considerable difficulty removing the bracelet. I eventually gave up and took it to my watchmaker. Even he took a while to get it off. So whichever way you decide to go you might have to stick with it.

The bracelet is very well made and extremely comfortable. But for me the look is a bit bland and anonymous.

Just personal preference but I prefer the leather strap, and have ordered a dark brown buffalo from HK Tan. IMO a thick and bold leather strap gives this watch more wrist presence. It stands out more and commands attention.

Normally I'd be switching between metal and leather but in this case it's just too hard. Many people including myself have had considerable difficulty removing the bracelet. I eventually gave up and took it to my watchmaker. Even he took a while to get it off. So whichever way you decide to go you might have to stick with it.

I bought a black croc strap from Tourby - it looks awesome. I have it on deployment.

I also have TWB new kevlar strap which I havent tried on yet. Trying to sell my watch so PM me if your keen! lol

yes - taking off the bracelet is rather hard. I'm gonna grind the sides a little that you don't see a change but the endlinks shouldn't get stuck.