When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone got this Aqua Terra limited edition?

keiron99

I've been looking for an Aqua Terra on a leather strap for ages now. One possibility is to get oone with a bracelect and then change to a strap - but I can't find anywhere that offers one at a sensible price ($268 at Perfect Clones). If someone could please point me to where I might pick one up, I'd be ever so grateful.

Second, I am rather taken with the OMSE10022 Limited Edition from Perfect Clones.

1-1.jpg

You can see full details here

If anyone knows anything about this I'd welcome their opinion. I've researched but can't quite understand what is "Limited Edition" about it. It's certainly far more than I ever thought I would spend on a rep ($268 plus shipping to UK)but it's close on being my dream watch (if only it were available as a mid size it would be perfect!)

Edited by keiron99

I've been looking for an Aqua Terra on a leather strap for ages now. One possibility is to get oone with a bracelect and then change to a strap - but I can't find anywhere that offers one at a sensible price ($78 at Perfect Clones). If someone could please point me to where I might pick one up, I'd be ever so grateful.

Second, I am rather taken with the OMSE10022 Limited Edition from Perfect Clones.

1-1.jpg

If anyone knows anything about this I'd welcome their opinion. I've researched but can't quite understand what is "Limited Edition" about it. It's certainly far more than I ever thought I would spend on a rep ($268 plus shipping to UK)but it's close on being my dream watch (if only it were available as a mid size it would be perfect!)

That's beauty! These beauties are so rarely discussed on the boards (I haven't come across any, yet).

Regretfully, I don't have the answer to any of your questions, but I too am looking for a particular Aqua Terra: The white dial with blue "trim", including the blue logo. The dealers' offerings I've seen all bear a silver Omega dial logo. Anyone?

post-6467-1192488644_thumb.jpg

I saw the blue one with a leather strap in a dealers at the weeken, it looked superb. These watches look so much nicer in the flesh than on the monitor. You're right though - I haven't seen an accurate blue rep yet - OMEGA should be in blue and often it seems as though the blue on the reps is too light.

I really wish there was a mid-sized rep. I still feel that 40mm is too big on my 6.3" wrist.

Unfortunately, the white faced w/gold markers is incorrect to the gen. The markers should be RG, not YG. Still...it's a fine looking watch with the leather band.

I have this watch and although it should have the rose gold hands and indices rather than the yellow gold, it is a good rep and is one of my favorites. I had Joshua replace the strap shown with one of his genuine alligator straps with white stitching because the gen watch is illustrated with that strap. I have received many compliments on my "Omega" from associates and there has never been a question regarding it's authenticity. I should note that Joshua's site says that this is an ETA 2892 movement which it is not. When questioned, Joshua will tell you that it is an Asian (Seagull) copy of the 2892. As far as my experience is concerned, the movement is a good and solid performer. If you like the watch, I would suggest that you purchase it. Although it might be considered by some as a bit pricey, it is a beautiful piece that you will be proud to wear and own.

Edited by jdavis

I've been looking for an Aqua Terra on a leather strap for ages now. One possibility is to get oone with a bracelect and then change to a strap - but I can't find anywhere that offers one at a sensible price ($78 at Perfect Clones). If someone could please point me to where I might pick one up, I'd be ever so grateful.

1-1.jpg

I just purchased this from Joshua @ PerfectClones (link)

omega1.JPG

The watch on his site shows a leather deployant band. I received the watch sporting the SS band as well as the leather band (other vendors wanted to charge $35 for the band separtately). Gook luck.

I have this watch and although it should have the rose gold hands and indices rather than the yellow gold, it is a good rep and is one of my favorites. I had Joshua replace the strap shown with one of his genuine alligator straps with white stitching because the gen watch is illustrated with that strap. I have received many compliments on my "Omega" from associates and there has never been a question regarding it's authenticity. I should note that Joshua's site says that this is an ETA 2892 movement which it is not. When questioned, Joshua will tell you that it is an Asian (Seagull) copy of the 2892. As far as my experience is concerned, the movement is a good and solid performer. If you like the watch, I would suggest that you purchase it. Although it might be considered by some as a bit pricey, it is a beautiful piece that you will be proud to wear and own.

Thanks, jdavis. I find it a bit disturbing that a dealer is misdescribing the movement. I'm struggling with the price, to be honest. I'm minded to get as cheap a model as I can, and put on my own choice of leather strap.

One other thing - could you possibly tell me the dimensions of the watch? They are given variously between 38 and 41mm with some dealers. The gen is 39, I tried one on and it is possibly too big for me. No way could I wear a 41mm and feel comfortable.

The watch on his site shows a leather deployant band. I received the watch sporting the SS band as well as the leather band (other vendors wanted to charge $35 for the band separtately). Gook luck.

You mean he provided the leather band at no extra charge? Lucky you if so!

Lovely looking by the way.. Are you pleased with the watch? Any obvious (or indeed not so obvious) flaws? Does it look good in the flesh?

Finally, can I ask you too about the dimensions. I'm really concerned about it on my 6.3" wrist. I'm currently wearing an Explorer which is only about 35mm and I think is the perfect fit for me.

Thanks for your patience.

Lovely looking by the way.. Are you pleased with the watch? Any obvious (or indeed not so obvious) flaws? Does it look good in the flesh?

Finally, can I ask you too about the dimensions. I'm really concerned about it on my 6.3" wrist. I'm currently wearing an Explorer which is only about 35mm and I think is the perfect fit for me.

Actually, when I ordered the watch, I was expecting the leather band. I am very pleased. I've been dealing with Joshua for a while now, and every watch I've received from him has been exceptional. He will answer every email and provides excellent customer service. There is not a picture on any web site that comes close to the actual. If you purchase this watch, you will not be disappointed. As far as the size, I too have a small wrist, and this watch sits perfectly. The gen size is 39.2mm and this must be very close, if not excat to that. I don't have the means to measure it, but I am very comfortable wearing it. I'm unable to send a pic now, but will later this evening so you can see how is sit on a wrist.

Actually, when I ordered the watch, I was expecting the leather band. I am very pleased. I've been dealing with Joshua for a while now, and every watch I've received from him has been exceptional. He will answer every email and provides excellent customer service. There is not a picture on any web site that comes close to the actual. If you purchase this watch, you will not be disappointed. As far as the size, I too have a small wrist, and this watch sits perfectly. The gen size is 39.2mm and this must be very close, if not excat to that. I don't have the means to measure it, but I am very comfortable wearing it. I'm unable to send a pic now, but will later this evening so you can see how is sit on a wrist.

Thanks MajorBobL, I really appreciate that. Look forward to seeing a picture. Could you perhaps possibly measure your wrist too, just to give me an idea of how it might sit on mine?

Do all the dates line up nicely? Also, one error on some of these, is that the back of the case has "Constellation" written on them. I asume yours is correct in this regard?

Thanks MajorBobL, I really appreciate that. Look forward to seeing a picture. Could you perhaps possibly measure your wrist too, just to give me an idea of how it might sit on mine?

Do all the dates line up nicely? Also, one error on some of these, is that the back of the case has "Constellation" written on them. I asume yours is correct in this regard?

I'll post some detailed pics later on, probably tomorrow. The back is clear case, with "OMEGA * Seamaster * Aqua Terra * Co-Axial Escapement * 150m/500ft" etched on the outside rim. If you look at the pics on Joshua's web site, they are exactly like the watch I recevied from him (link). On the watch I received, the dates line up properly.

Edited by MajorBobL

I got mine from Narikaa. Has the incorrect (Non-display) Caseback but looks great on leather. Mine is on a Europelli strap.

omegaatgoldwristmk5.jpg

Thanks for the pic. Yours appears to be a little larger than mine. And the stick markers are different, especially the one @ 3. The luminator on the second hand also appears to be larger.

Thanks for the pic. Yours appears to be a little larger than mine. And the stick markers are different, especially the one @ 3. The luminator on the second hand also appears to be larger.

The '3' position marker size varies on these, depending on the dial colour and/or case material. All the with dial/gold marker gen. AT's I've seen have the larger marker at 3. I've not seen any with the seconds hand lume that big, though.

post-6467-1192828750_thumb.jpg

post-6467-1192828761_thumb.jpg

post-6467-1192828785_thumb.jpg

post-6467-1192829009_thumb.jpg

Edited by f5mando

Here's a shot of the watch on my wrist.

wristomega.JPG

My wrist measures 6.75". And I think this sits perfectly.