When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TT BCE or TT Nav. Tri

lanikai

can i impose on anyone to post pics of their TT BCE's or Navitimer Tri. I am getting an itch for one of these TT models and would like to see pics from real live members, and your thoughts would be greatly appreciacted.. Leaning toward the white dial for the BCE and the black for the Nav.

Gotta scratch this itch :D

thanks

Lanikai

I assume you have already read THIS?

Here's a pic.

Yes.. BT of course your review is the first thing I looked for .. I am going to get that dial colour.. but I am still weighing the BCE black dial vs. the white... my collector say's go with the black Dial for the BCE... I kind of like the white for it's sutle class... but the black dial really brings out the TT ... choices..mmmm

The two-tone BCE with blue dial is amazing. Since the new SeaDweller was such a huge disappointment (I had funds saved for it) I have been considering the BCE as well. :)

The two-tone BCE with blue dial is amazing. Since the new SeaDweller was such a huge disappointment (I had funds saved for it) I have been considering the BCE as well. :)

yes... but isn't the blue dial come with the cubic bezel.. not my style if it does.. too much bling

I never get tired of looking at this watch. In fact I am wearing it right now!!!

evotop.jpg

evottside.jpg

Or step up to the Bentley.......

brpair2.jpg

Georgeous.... the gold with the heavy AR really go well .. thank you for the pic... i was admiring it the last me you posted this watch

I think I will go for the BCE in TT w/black dial .. and at some point and time the Nav. tri. w/white dial ... reasoning is the nav has light AR and the BCE has a heavy AR so the black dial IMO will realy bring out the AR and the white dial on the Nav. will look better with the lighter AR..

Thank you for all of you that shared your watches with me so I could make my decision..

Lanikai