When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix SOSF arrived today!

dastrix

Arrived today guys, really happy but there is one small brown/tan mark on the inside (underneath the glass) near the 9, does anyone else have this?

Quick product photography with my black jumper, I am ordering a gen tan leather strap and gen deployment strap shortly!

Love the watch, the glass disappears and the lume is great!

SOSF.jpg

Edited by dastrix

Congrats on getting your watch...can't say I'm not irritated to see that others are getting recently purchased watches from Silix, but I'm still waiting for my replacement order that originally was paid for at the beginning of august.

Maybe you should send Jay a reminder email? ;)

Still waiting for mine. A bit pi**ed off it has not budged from the depatch agent since last Tuesday according to EMS tracking. Should I be worried??

I would assume if it never makes it to the UK let alone to me then the dealer is liable to replace??

Still waiting for mine. A bit pi**ed off it has not budged from the depatch agent since last Tuesday according to EMS tracking. Should I be worried??

I wouldn't worry. I live in the US and received my watch three days ago, but according to EMS tracking, it's still in China. :D

Edited by TexBiker