When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2006 New Version Authenticity Papers

Vertexon

Basic Topic Question: "Are these being made at all? And asking where to get them if so."

I'm talking about this version (picture ripped from Ebay auction):

9220_3.JPG

I have the older cheaper versions on hand (easy as hell to copy I see) but I think the above version would be a little bit more flashy and pleasing to my eye, especially with the holo gold stamp'ee. I've always liked the newer certificate version better than the older one. I would also like to know if it's possible to acquire papers that come with a boxed set unsigned/unmarked? I'm specifically asking about the certificate itself, since it has a lot of intricate detail.

Anyone know where I can find these papers clean / anywhere at all? I don't care if they aren't perfect, but I do care if any rep seller offers them. I have seen them on Ebay time to time, but nothing really substantial since it's mostly the old versions anyway.

I don't believe anyone has began a topic about this, but if there has been a previous discussion about this, please link me to it. Thanks, all help is appreciated.

Edited by Vertexon

I always wonder why anyone would want gen papers to go with their rep. Merely as a collector of Rolex paraphanalia? 'Cos there's only one other reason :brow:

Seriously, that wasn't even funny.. Gen papers is like the last option for me though, I just like the fact of buying rep everything. (Laugh if you want) :mellow:

It doesn't really matter if they are perfect or not (gen papers?).. I don't even really care if they're gold stamped now, just to have them as a copy is another thing. Everything is copied now a days, so it doesn't bother me much. Thing is, it should be easy enough to make them, so I don't understand why they haven't been made in all this time.

Edited by Vertexon