When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Offical Time watch winders

stilty

Just wondering if anyone has purchased one of the Official Time watch winders that are on eBay? I'm interested in the Van Gogh series. A bit more expensive than others I've seen, but I do like the style. Nice and clean looking. But man, just a tad pricey and I'm wondering if they are worth it.

Anyone buy one?

725c_3.JPG

I actually did buy one and found it to be of poor quality. The box itself is beautiful but, the actual winder motors are crap and didnt keep my watches wound regardless of the setting I used. In fact, I found that all of the motors were so poor that they each rotated at different speeds and revolutions per minute.

I actually did buy one and found it to be of poor quality. The box itself is beautiful but, the actual winder motors are crap and didnt keep my watches wound regardless of the setting I used. In fact, I found that all of the motors were so poor that they each rotated at different speeds and revolutions per minute.

Hi Beever,

Thanks for the feedback. They do look beautiful, but if they don't work, that is not going to cut it.

Cheers!