When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Football Match Torrents From Old World Cups?

By-Tor

I've been trying to find old games (in avi/mpg format) from Mexico 1986 and Italy 1990 tournaments. Especially the game between Brazil and Argentina 1990... and the final game Germany vs Argentina in 1986.

Trying to do a favour for a friend. Tried Emule and the usual torrent sites without success.

Can anyone help? ;)

I've been trying to find old games (in avi/mpg format) from Mexico 1986 and Italy 1990 tournaments. Especially the game between Brazil and Argentina 1990... and the final game Germany vs Argentina in 1986.

Trying to do a favour for a friend. Tried Emule and the usual torrent sites without success.

Can anyone help? ;)

No idea, you can get best of previous world cups though on DVD.

I remember watching Brasil v Argentina in 1990, Alemao taking a long-range shot, and I think Caniggia winning it for Argentina. Don't remember it as a great game though.

Strangely enough, for the final of 1986 my dad took me and my brother to the park to play football and we never watched the tape of it afterwards!

Rather than start a new thread I've put this in here.

Great video of a great player, the reigning 2 time world player of the year, Ronaldinho. :1a:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/91349/ronald..._just_too_good/