When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's a good thing I came across this board

upirons

Hi everybody,

In the last month I have become more interested in luxury watches (Rolex and Breitling namely). I guess it's something that clicks in you that makes a person wanting the good things in life. Then you begin to notice the websites that advertise "Perfect Rolex Replicas" for a fraction of the price. Too good to be true? you bet it is and I got learn that by finding this forum and similar others.

After lurking around here for a few days I have learned so much about replicas and the long list of scam websites and fake review sites. It's scary to think that I could have become a victim to an internet scam.

After going back and forth of whether I should try order, I went ahead and I just placed my first order a moment ago from Andrew for a Rolex Black Dial Sea Dweller - Swiss ETA 2836-2 and a Breitling Chronomat Evolution SS Blue - New Asia 7750. Andrew quickly replied to my questions and helped me out.

I promise to post some pictures once I get them in.

You could and there are lots of them around. However finding a top notch replica is a daunting task.

Interesting nick there. Do I smell another metallist? I actually took my daughter to an event called "Ronsters of Mock" this summer and saw a band named "Up The Irons" Damned good band actually.

When I lived in the UAE (A.D.) there were a few good replicas in the Hamdan mall. You had to ask for them, but they were there. You do know that the chances are that the post office will open any watch delivered to you and may or may not confiscate it? I guess that you'll know more when the parcels start to arrive.

Anyway, good luck with the watches. I envy you the sun. It's pouring down in Brussels at the moment, and the temp is around 7-9 degrees C.