When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Summer Blue Submariner Rehaut

The Mentalist

Looks wokky in the direct shot of the dial. You shouldn't see the rehaut ring all the way around the dial in a head-on shot.

I've seen a lot worse. Ok, there is a bit of conicalness (sp?!) but it looks not dissimilar to my ETA noob in a head-on shot and the depth of this rehaut impresses me. From the side on shots, it looks nice and has a correct look to it. Just my opinion.

I would find it hard to believe the parts are any different than the other colors. That would mean a whole different factory run of parts just for this watch. That is very expensive for a moderately popular watch at best. They pretty much just color them different. I would bet it is the camera angle. These guys are getting better at taking camera shots not flattering the challenges anymore.

The rehaut looks amazing. Deep and not wokky. Why can't they make the ordinary Sub's rehaut like this?

Hi,

Unfortunately, that sub is case #D320840, which is the same as his other "non-Noob" or non-Begin subs. This means, the rehaut is the conical one.

The one you want has case serial F520117...that comes out of the same factory as the TTK Noob.

I wrote a post explaining some of the differences:

Toad's Sub Post