When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems with Silix's email

Fireman_Fred

Just ordered (another) watch from Jay but when I tried to send my shipping address, my email bounced back, undelivered. Tried again, same problem. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing with Silix-Prime? :mellow:

FF, sorry about your troubles. My emails to Jay went unanswered last night (not unusual for him), but didn't bounce back.

It would help if we knew what email addy you are using, but then, I'm not sure that's allowed either. Mod care to comment?

Hi V, I have been sending Jay a lot of emails lately as I've been having a few problems getting a new order sorted to my staisfaction (it's a long story...!). I sent him payment today for one of his bargain ETS SFSOs and wanted to confirm my address. Problem: he has received my money but he can't receive my shipping address as his emails have been "bouncing back. I'm just a little worrried... :huh:

I'm just a little worrried... :huh:

Jay takes about 2 days to reply to emails, on average, even to return customers like me.

As for the address, he won't be sending your package out any time soon (another thing with Jay, he's not fast in filling orders), so I reckon you have some wiggle room.

However, I always mention my address BEFORE or during my payment (if you get my meaning), so there is no confusion when he doesn't reply to a payment.

His operation is basically an one-man set-up, as you may know. It's not going to be super-fast -- except actually when he's shipped his package. They arrive in 4-6 days, tops. But a few situations excepting, you will get your watch.

Should he email me back, I'll give him a heads up about your situation, like I did with Aegis'.

Did you try with a PM?

I just got a PM from him today and also one e-mail.

I wasn't sure if the collectors used the PM system - I'll give it a go... Cheers for the advice pobiga :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Should he email me back, I'll give him a heads up about your situation, like I did with Aegis'.

Thanks V - you're a star !! :victory: