When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any suggestions for a PAM210 ?

Timepiece

Ahhh, now I have seen the Black Seal rep in person I know I really want the PAM 210 with a nice Thewatchboys strap!!

Personally I think it is more pure, but hey, most of the community still prefer the Black Seal.

Now I can't find any reviews on dealers for the Radiomir Base.

E.g. does Davidsen have an equally great (modded?) 210 compared to his modded 183 ?

Anybody out there want to help me?

pam_210_paneristi.jpg

I bought a low priced ($125) 210 with asian movement from Ruby 6 months ago. The 210 is a beautiful watch and it has the feeling of a gen. I will soon order a couple of watch boys gator straps (honey and black with white stitch). I believe the understated elegance of the 210 is great togehter with a gator strap.

I bought the low price version to try it out. I really like the 210 and I will get another one when (if) this one dies.

An option is the 8 days radiomir (pam 190 ?) with gold hands. The rep is the same as the 210, but with gold hands instead of black (and "8 days" printed on the dial).

I know some of the dealers stock them, just check their sites...there was a nice pre-owned 210 for sale over at trc for a while. It was posted for a long time but eventually sold. I still kick myself for not picking it up but I just couldn't part with the funds at that time. They're out there though. I thought I saw one from Davidsen but you should check with him.

Yes DSN has a 210 and it is beautiful. I had the 232 and I got the 210 instead. I love it! Besides my 111H, it's my favorite PAM. IMO, you really need an Ammo strap to look the best. The TWB strap will leave you not liking the 210 as much.

Here is a good comparison for the DSN 210 to a gen:

http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewt...t=davidsen+base

Yes DSN has a 210 and it is beautiful. I had the 232 and I got the 210 instead. I love it! Besides my 111H, it's my favorite PAM. IMO, you really need an Ammo strap to look the best. The TWB strap will leave you not liking the 210 as much.

Great to hear that!!! :D

Can you tell if the 210 has been modded in any way by DSN ?

What colour Ammo do you recommend; black or natural/tan?

Thanks guys for the tips!!

The side by side review on the other board was awesome. Nice to see the 210 on some other-than-black straps!

Also the other base model, the 112, lures again (as it did already when deltatahoe praised it in an earlier 'my collection' topic... ;-)))

I will be contacting DSN soon :p