When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Travel Case

sjedwardz

Anybody know where I can get a good quality travel case, preferably in leather, at a good price?

I've tried ebay and watchprince but they are pricey for what they are, also looking for somewhere in Europe to reduce shipping/tax.

Cheers

Edited by sjedwardz

Anybody know where I can get a good quality travel case, preferably in leather, at a good price?

I've tried ebay and watchprince but they are pricey for what they are, also looking for somewhere in Europe to reduce shipping/tax.

Cheers

Try River....

@Aspire

Paul , why you dont fix this PayPal problem of yours ???

I know that Paypal sucks and can create you problems , though still is a very convinient way for many of us.

The other methods of payment you use are not easy .... and take time (find a WU office , sign papers , send money etc...).

I wanted and I want to buy several pieces from you (I baught at least 8 watches from you in the last two years) but I am holding back because of no PP.

Any way to resolve this ????

Thanks

AMK000

@Aspire

Paul , why you dont fix this PayPal problem of yours ???

I know that Paypal sucks and can create you problems , though still is a very convinient way for many of us.

The other methods of payment you use are not easy .... and take time (find a WU office , sign papers , send money etc...).

I wanted and I want to buy several pieces from you (I baught at least 8 watches from you in the last two years) but I am holding back because of no PP.

Any way to resolve this ????

Thanks

AMK000

Hi my friend

1.10 paypal accounts frozen in 6 months.

2.USD 100000 frozen in one week.

3.PAYPAL has all dealers and buyers' details including transaction details,if the Rol*x lawyer get the details......mmm...

4.Buyer only care about convenience and transaction fee,but if PAYPAL and lawyer have all your details......

WU / TT / MB no such problem.

Take a look the heavy WU / TT / MB order from our customer:

The retail order in 30 mins >>

60120-34820.jpg

One single order for 50pcs yesterday,the customer save a lot of money>>

60120-34821.jpg

Edited by 00-Aspire eshop

@Aspire:

OK Paul , I understand

On the other hand I am looking for a way to pay on-line.

WU where I am based , means that I shoulkd physically visit their ofice to do the payment.

Which one of your payments methods (other than WU) allows onl-line payment ??