When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie Experience Follow Up

tomr

I am new to this board and posted for the first time last month when I recieved my DJ from Joshua. The DJ is great. I asked Joshua about fixing my broken sub and he offered to repair it for me at no cost (excluding shipping). I advised him that I was interested in another watch and I wanted to combine the shipment on the return of the sub. I ordered a two tone yachtmaster I had my eye on last Sunday. I was hoping my shipment would arrive for the weekend but it didn't and checking the tracking number indicated that the shipment had not arrived in the US.

I was called today (Sunday) by the USPS regarding a shipment. They wanted to ensure I was home. About 30 minutes later my package from Joshua arrived. Beautiful new Yachtmaster and my repaired sub. Great service!!!! Thanks Joshua for all your help.

Tom

Cool! Always nice to hear the good experiences! Wow i cant believe USPS called you to make sure your home - i've never heard of them doing anything like that before - Post pics when you get that TT!

I was amazed by the call but I live a fairly small town. I didn't know they delivered on Sundays. The EMS tracker states that it arrived at JFK (NYC) just after midnight yesterday (Saturday). I will post pics. The new TT is great.