When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Auction

lanikai

You only can keep it if you give it away..... RWG has brought me a lot of fun times.. well.. ok not alway's :p .. but i have had .. loss my train of thought.. wow .. San Diego Chargers Cheer ho's... I mean leaders..

OK anyway...I am giving back..

IWC (watch boys) alligator strap for 3717 Pilot watch post-2172-1194838921_thumb.jpg

Brown

20/18 mm

125/85

Starting time: 7am Hawaiin time.. -10 GMT 11/12/07

End Time : 7am Hawaiin time..-10 GMT 11/19/07

The Poceeds will Support the RWG .... funds will be sent to the RWG per the Admin teams instructions at the ending of the Auction... when this is done I will be notified by the Admin team and mail out the Strap to the winning bidder..

Value: 119.00 + 10.00 USD shiping.. this is what I purchased the strap for.. so please be mindful that this is not ebay :lol: .. this is to SUPPORT your Forum..

So Lets go people.. Beautiful grain .. would look Wicked Good on your 3717 .. Good Luck and give from the HEART...or pocket.. :p

If the winning bid exceeds the value paid for this strap there will be a bonus trivia question .. (bonus strap)

Good Luck

Lanikai

Edited Add On

K222 has graciously donated a free AR coating to the winning bidder ( bid must exceed or come close to the value of the strap)

so that's the gator strap plus K222 AR coating service.. and an additional strap with answer to a trivia question .. (easy)

Edited by lanikai

Let's go people... support your forum and get a brand new gator strap for your 3717 Pilot... with an additional strap to be announce at the end of the auction should the winning bid exceed the retail price... and if you can answer a simple trivia question..

Lets go: 70$

Mahalo .. thank you Sam... we have $70 usd on the table... Pot's right, and awaiting the next bidder.. remember bonus strap with simple trivia question awaits the winner at the end of the auction.. you will be pleased .. so step up ... and let er rip.. :victory:

You only can keep it if you give it away..... RWG has brought me a lot of fun times.. well.. ok not alway's :p .. but i have had .. loss my train of thought.. wow .. San Diego Chargers Cheer ho's... I mean leaders..

OK anyway...I am giving back..

IWC (watch boys) alligator strap for 3717 Pilot watch post-2172-1194838921_thumb.jpg

Brown

20/18 mm

125/85

Starting time: 7am Hawaiin time.. -10 GMT 11/12/07

End Time : 7am Hawaiin time..-10 GMT 11/19/07

The Poceeds will Support the RWG .... funds will be sent to the RWG per the Admin teams instructions at the ending of the Auction... when this is done I will be notified by the Admin team and mail out the Strap to the winning bidder..

Value: 119.00 + 10.00 USD shiping.. this is what I purchased the strap for.. so please be mindful that this is not ebay :lol: .. this is to SUPPORT your Forum..

So Lets go people.. Beautiful grain .. would look Wicked Good on your 3717 .. Good Luck and give from the HEART...or pocket.. :p

If the winning bid exceeds the value paid for this strap there will be a bonus trivia question .. (bonus strap)

Good Luck

Lanikai

Edited Add OnK222 has graciously donated a free AR coating to the winning bidder ( bid must exceed or come cleose to the value of the strap)

so that's the gator strap plus K222 AR coating service.. and an additional strap with answer to a trivia question .. (easy)

You can have perfect perfect 3717, or any other watch, with great gator and genuine AR coating and same time supporting RWG, is't that great????

Okido

Let's go and bump this auction!

Shall I add 1$ or 2$ or ...?

I have no idea what the value will be for me but as it is for RWG it must be a great value.

119$ is the minimum bid as it's the original value.

So I offer 119$.

@K2222 do you add your AR coating service to this gator ?

Okido

Let's go and bump this auction!

Shall I add 1$ or 2$ or ...?

I have no idea what the value will be for me but as it is for RWG it must be a great value.

119$ is the minimum bid as it's the original value.

So I offer 119$.

@K2222 do you add your AR coating service to this gator ?

yes Stephane K222 has teamed up and will donate a AR coating to the gator strap since you have hit the mark with the price.. there also will be bonus strap if you win .. all you have to do is answer a simple trivia question .. so that will be the possibility of 2 straps plus the AR coating if you are the winning bidder... U DA MAN Stephane B)

hi there,

i go up to USD 125,- including A/R coating!

thanks,

New Playaa.... trombone .. ups the pot to 125.00 usd... comon that's small time in euros.... Geezz just reminded myself of that :(

Remember Peeps.... there is also a bonus strap... at the end of the auction.. and if the bids rise I may be inclined to add on more than one bonus strap...

SO BRING IT ON .. GO HARD OR GO TO RISTI... :lol:

The Auction has ended with Trombone the final bidder ... his winning bid of 125.00 includes the 3717 gator strap.,... an AR coating donated by K222,..

and as promised if Trombone will get in touch with me there will be a trivia question.. if answered correctly a bonus strap will be added to the lot..

bonus strap is another 3717 Pilot .. buffalo brown (watchboys) .. same size as the gator.

once the Admin team verifies delivery of the funds.. the goods will be shipped out..

Thank you all that have participated to support RWG.. and a special thanks to K222 for his AR coating contribution .. thanks man that was added value !!!

Lanikai