When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The CD SS bracelet?

NORing

Whatever happened to the bracelet for my CD? I really really want the bracelet for it, it's a great watch (I have the swiss version) but it dosen't get as much wristtime as my bracelet watches. Someone was talking about it months ago, but then people just stopped requesting it??

Anyone?

(P.S I've kept off the site recently because of economic situataion at the time. haha, just to many temptations :)

I do not think for the CD is a bracelet in GEN available !?

For the AT there is, but not CD.

According to my local AD it is available on an ss bracelet, obviously as a addition to the rubber. (I guess the original would loose some of it's value if you changed out the rubber, it's a limited edition, right....) The Aquatimer bracelet should be an easy fix, but with other endlinks, shouldn't it?

Is nobody else interested in this? The original bracelet is more expensive than my vaction was this year, so that's out of the question!!

Cheers

It may well exist but I have seen 3-4 CD's at 2 different AD's (both 2007 and 2006) and none came with a bracelet. As was previously posted the bracelet is IMHO more critical for the Aquatimer.

I've never seen any CD''s with SS and understand that the Aquatimer is more critical, but I just thought others would be interested in making the CD a more heavyduty and eyecathing watch. The rubber is kind of boring IMHO ;) But I guess you all feel different. It's still completes my 5 "superreps" collection. (IWC3717,PAM111,PAM177,AP ROO MBW,IWC CD 2006 ----> Got rid of the others now I'm down to quality b4 cuantity)

@Nebakanezzar: That's what I said as well, the bracelet is an addition to the rubber band and it's even more expensive in norway, the listed price is more like $1500. So it's not going to be a gen for me ;)

My point throughout this whole thred, sorry if that wasn't clear, was that now that I see aquatimers with the bracelet, how hard would it be to make endlinks that fit the CD rep?? And I thought there were many owners out there that actually wanted it. But apperantly not. Thanks for feedback though ;)

I am with you, I would buy one up in a heart beat.

Problem is the rep makers tend not to make something that never sold or never sold well on retail.

Our opinions on what would sell at none as valuable as Madison Avenue's if you know what I mean.

Same reason we have been given for not repping the HBB bracelet ; not many HBB are sold on retail with the bracelet so the rep makers do not think it would sell well. I disagree but who am I.

I think we are more likely to see a HBB bracelet within the next 6 months than a CD bracelet.

Hopefully once they make the AT bracelet, they will add a CD bracelet to the list. The size/width at lugs is different, so it will not be a simple difference. I hope I am wrong, as I would love to buy a rep bracelet for this watch. Blue rubber only gets you so far...

Cheers,

M